Monday, October 03, 2005

Back to work...

Well, I finally have a new job. I will be working at a local community hospital in the Emergency Department! I know that I always said that I didn't ever really want to work there, but the opportunity came when there was no other jobs that really fit as well. So I am going to give it a shot! 16 hours a week and I pretty much could choose what days I wanted which was very nice! So Payton will begin daycare next week. Over the next couple of months I will just be doing orientation to the department so Payton will probably be in 3 days a week until I finish and can be on my own! I feel like a brand new nurse again:) Then Payton will be in one day each week. And my other shift each week will be in the afternoon on the weekend.

This morning I took Payton to the daycare and we played in their infant room for about an hour and I can tell that she is going to love it! So much more excitement than being home with mama! She is going to do great! I just need to get it together! I know it will be tough to leave her!

Some scary news over the weekend from my sister Nicole. Her 3 year old, Elizabeth, ended up in the hospital with pneumonia! Happy to say that she is being discharged today and she is doing much better! A couple of long nights for Nicole and Jason though. They are exhausted! We are headed there this weekend for Jacob's baptism. I told Elizabeth on the phone that we would be there in a few days to see her and she yelled back to Nicole "Auntie Tina and Brian are coming to see me in three days!". So precious...

No comments: