Tuesday, October 11, 2005

New Schedules...

Well, everyone here in our household have been so screwed up lately! We were able to go to WI for our nephew's baptism this past weekend and it was SO nice to see everyone again. Jacob is getting so big:) We had a nice weekend, other that little Payton had to sleep with Brian and I on Friday night... She would NOT stop screaming in the Pack-n-Play!

Yesterday was my first day of "work" (orientation yesterday and today). Payton was in daycare for about 4 hours yesterday and all day today! She loves playing with those babies and she never cries they tell me. The problem... She isn't napping or eating well either! Everyone tells me that this is totally normal, but my little pumpkin is tired! I am happy that she likes it though. That is a huge relief while I have to be at work more these first couple of months.

After the first couple of days of orientation I can tell already that my new hospital is going to be a great place to work! Their philosophies and policies seem to be great. EVERYONE there tells me what a great place it is to work. I start in the emergency room on Thursday so we will see how it all goes. I am excited to get started! I will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Dave said...

Sweet! Are you going to be like one of the nurses on ER (except not crazy?) Sounds like a lot of excitement!

Tina said...

This ER is quite a bit smaller than the one you see on TV:) It will be exciting to learn though! Something new every day, and hopefully I won't become crazy!

Anonymous said...

If you had been working in the ER in Lowell, I would have been concerned for your safety...let's hope this ER is a little tamer.

Tina said...

This ER will be alot less nuts than Lowell. I would never have even attempted ER nursing there! Too many lunatics!