Well, they are pouring the rest of our driveway as I type! YIPPEE! That is just one step closer to having the road paved. Just 2 more driveways and then we should be on our way to asphalt! I can't wait to park in the garage again! Yes, we are officially spoiled! It has been a week since they started the work with the gutters and forced everyone to the street! My car is filthy! We have a lot of new roads/construction out in our part of town and the dust is ridiculous! Payton is napping, but when she wakes up I am going to have to run out and put some cute little feet in that wet cement!
Once the driveway is good to go again, maybe our contractor will actually get his guys in here to finish our basement. I won't hold my breath on that one!
The Cave
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment