Well, Brian and I have been meeting a lot of our neighbors lately! We have about 20 houses or so on our street and we have met probably half of them. I am VERY happy to report that 3 of the families on our street have infant daughters (5 months, 6 months, and 10 months). I was beginning to think that there was something in the water of New England with all the baby boys! Not that they aren't awesome:) Our nearest neighbor just brought me a brochure for Early Childhood Family Education classes here in town. I just enrolled Payton and I into their infant class. Every Monday until December Payton and I will spend a couple of hours with other parents and babies her age. It should be fun, and it will be great to meet new moms and Payton will love the kids I am sure:) She is so social around kids. Although when we met our neighbor with the 5 month old Payton and Cassidy had a stare off. I think Cassidy won:)
Brian has been busy working on getting the footings for our deck ready. My parents will be here this weekend and then Dad and Brian will start the frame. We are hopefully going to have all of our plants delievered this week for our landscaping, and our contractor was actually here yesterday with electricians!!! The electricians should be done this week, then plumbing then up goes the drywall. It should happen fast now, or so they tell me! Our basement just had better be finished for Payton's first birthday party! We plan on a house full!
The Cave
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment