Well, our baby is on her way to being toddler:( She turned 10 months over the weekend. She still only has those 2 bottom teeth, but her 4 top teeth are going to be popping out any day! She doesn't seem too crabby about them, just when she accidently bumps herself! She is moving so fast now. She loves to be on those feet. I am hoping that the walking is a little ways off still. I like my little crawler! She had her first appointment with her new Pediatrician. I love her! Thank goodness! The office staff is wonderful and the doctor was great with Payton. I talked with Payton's future daycare today. Looks like she will be starting no sooner than October 27th. So I will be home for a little while longer. I am NOT complaining though...
I did have a job interview yesterday. I wasn't interested in the open position though. I actually applied for a per diem position, but an in house nurse from the same department took that position so her position is now open. The Medical Center is about 40 minutes from here. It is a beautiful facility. I just went to meet with HR and the nurse manager in case another per diem position opens up. The job that is open is rotating through all 3 shifts. Brian is going to be doing some travelling with his new job, so there is no way I can do off shift regularly. They knew my situation of course and will be in touch if anything opens up. It was a LONG drive though! I am not sure how that drive will be in the middle of the winter...
My parents just left this morning. They spent the weekend with us. My dad and Brian we able to get some work done on our deck. It will be great once it is done. The basement is coming along. The tub/shower is now in. The electricians and the rest of the plumbing will hopefully be done this week. Another thing that will be awesome when it is finished!!
The Cave
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment