Today I went to Payton's future daycare to give them all that paperwork!! The director told me that they are ready to take her whenever I find a job. She now has the staff, although they are in other classrooms, that she can put with the infants if Payton needs a spot before October 27th. I was sad and happy about it! Now I can start my job search... It will be nice to finally be seriously looking. It is also sad that I have to now look for work outside of home and I won't be with Payton every day. We will have to deal with that one later!
Payton and I had our first Baby and Me class, and let me tell you that she could care less where her mama is! She was the only baby out of 6 that did cry for their mother when we left them for the parent discussion! But she wouldn't leave me alone once we were back together! She was awesome! I was thrilled that she was such a good girl. This class is SO great too because she can play with other babies and I can be with the other moms and we discuss parenting issues. Good all around!
The Cave
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment