Monday, September 19, 2005

Tania's a mommy at last!

My good friend from High School, Tania, had her baby this weekend! She had a lot of problems getting pregnant and she had been in the hospital for the last week trying to stop contractions (she was only 33 weeks). Thanks to the miracle of medications (stopping dilation, and maturing the baby's lungs) she delivered Tyler Carl on Saturday. Over 4 pounds and 17 inches long. Not bad! My sister as most of you know had Elizabeth 3 years ago now at 32 weeks and she weighed just a little of 3 pounds. She is doing great! I know Tyler will too. Congrats to the Lajimodieres!

With all this going on I was online a lot on Friday emailing all our friends. I got to talk to my "old" friend Leah on Friday night. We actually talked for over 2 hours!! It really was great to take that trip down memory lane. I don't know the last time I talked with her over the phone. It was so nice:)

Little Payton is now sporting 3 teeth with 2 more about ready to come out. She is so cute! She has really been trying to talk. All weekend she just kept YELLING Da Da, and Dadee. She is adorable if I do say so myself! She would be even more adorable if she would say Ma Ma sometime other than when Brian is cutting her nails (she hates that!).

No comments: