Well, our little girl popped her third tooth over the weekend. One of her front teeth has broke the surface! What a little trouper she is too! The fourth is on its way! Once you can really see them I will have to post a photo!
She has also started to clap. She loves music and tends to bounce up and down. Now she is clapping all the time too. She seems less and less like a baby every day! I guess all that Pat-e-cake (?) really payed off! ha ha...
The Cave
9 years ago
2 comments:
So I figured out what Owatonna teens do around 11 on Saturday night...They cruise the strip! Honestly there was a traffic jam in town when I left your house. You have a few years to worry about that but I thought I would give you a heads up.
That is hilarious! I think that there is a curfew in town for teenagers on weekends. Maybe it is 11pm and they all we racing home!
Post a Comment