Last night Brian and I were able to get our "New England Fix"! We talked with our great friends Bryan and Ronni, and Nick and Andi! It was so nice to catch up! We finally wore Bryan and Ronni down to come out to Vegas with us! I am ESTATIC!!! The four of us went a few years ago and it was a blast! We are sad that some other friends can't make it, but we understand that people are busy. I was so happy to talk with everyone I know I will be making more phone calls soon! Too bad not everyone can be home during the day like me:0)
Payton and I have a big afternoon planned! We have our first Baby and Me class and then I am off to a doctor's appointment to meet my new internist. Payton is going to miss her nap time... I will let you know how that works out!
The Cave
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment