Wednesday, November 16, 2005

First Step?


This was taken as Payton was standing playing with us. Just as I shot it she took a step with her left foot. Brian says she was just "making an adjustment" while standing. But lets give the baby some credit:)
Here is another photo of the sweetie. Her hair is getting long as you can see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both pictures! What a doll! How do you get her to let you put stuff in her hair? I can't get Olivia to leave anything, no matter how small, alone. She pulls everything out and says "off"!

By the way, I'd count it as a step too! ;)

Anonymous said...

She is definitely a beautiful princess, and I hope she likes her princesss car!

Tina said...

She loves that car Jeannine! She is figuring out how to scoot herself along in it finally:) Oh, she never really minds the barretts and "piggys" that I put in her hair. I have been putting them in since she was about 5 months old!