I just discovered that Gregg Easterbrook's
Tuesday Morning Quarterback (TMQ) is back on ESPN.com. A few years ago he was abruptly fired from ESPN due to some
comments he made on his personal blog and has spent the last few seasons on NFL.com. His comments were about violent movies and Jewish executives, specifically Michael Eisner then CEO of Disney which owns ESPN. I guess now that Eisner is no longer the CEO its ok to bring back TMQ, they even put his archives back. It seemed a little strange that TMQ was removed in the first place since there were quite a few degrees of separation between his comments and his job at ESPN.
Just thought I'd inform yoose guys in case you're looking for TMQ in August. (only 4 more months 'till football starts!!)
1 comment:
I'm more of a 'only 10 more months until next year's swim season begins' type!
Post a Comment