Its starting to take a lot longer to check everyone's blogs now that even more people have them (and update them!). I wonder how much time could be wasted in a day just blog hopping around from all the links on people's blogs. Checking out links to other people's blogs and their links and so on. Of course there will be some dead ends like hitting Sonja's website if you don't have an account (just got mine this week...whoo hoo!) Maybe I'll try this when I get a slow day...might not be until November the way things are going (but being busy is good).
5 comments:
Yesterday while Matt was napping, I got myself all caught up from the time you guys moved until now. :) I should have probably been folding laundry, but this was much more fun. ;-)
I'm sure it was edge-of-your-seat reading! :)
I often wonder how much time I waste on the computer when I could be doing other things. It feels like a lot of time!! (I have a good reason for being on the computer right now, though -- paying bills!! And, reading blogs as I go...)
Nahh... I'm just nosey. ;-)
Me too Kell! I am SO happy that you are blogging now:)
Post a Comment