My parents came in last night for the weekend. It is going to be in the 90s by Sunday. Finally a dry and beautiful Memorial Day! We are having our patio done this weekend. The company that we are using (it is going to be concrete) have jobs starting next week and decided that if we are okay with it they will get it done this weekend. I am THRILLED! I really want to put a sandbox for Payton out there, we just bought an outdoor fireplace, Brian built a raised garden bed for me that I really want to get started on, and it will be a much easier place to grill... For all of you who have never been in MN it is SO windy. Sometimes out deck has so much wind whipping through it it is difficult to keep the grill hot! The patio will be between our deck and our garage so it will be sheltered from the wind some. The wind is great when it is super hot out though!
Well, we will post photos when it is done. Happy Memorial Day Weekend to you all! Happy Anniversary a little early Allison and Steven! Hard to believe it has been 2 years already!
The Cave
8 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks :) I can't belive it either! Two years - and today is like any other day - have to get to work.
Post a Comment