
Here is Payton on the porch of the Grand Hotel, and down on the lawn.

We had a really nice weekend and were able to see most of our families too. The weather was great and Payton slept great. She did have an aversion to the high chair that the hotel had, but we were able to deal with it. We stocked up on fudge and bought a few things. All in all it was a perfect weekend in Mackinac!
2 comments:
I got the picture of Payton you sent me... ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! Wow!! Those came out amazing!! Matt kept looking at it and saying "Coooottt," which is how he says "cute." ;-) I think my little man has his first crush!
Sounds like out Payton with her words! She is so cute trying to sound out everything! Although lately she has been asking "WHY?" to EVERYTHING!!!!
We love the photos too. We tried something different and it really turned out great! If we ever hook up our scanner I will have to post them all!
Post a Comment