Monday, June 05, 2006

You know your child rules your every thought when...

your husband asks you during dinner "If you could marry a Wiggle, which one would it be?" And if you don't know what a Wiggle is, you are totally missing out!!! ha ha... By the way, I picked Anthony:O)

6 comments:

Runner Chick Allison said...

I've got a vague idea who the Wiggles are - so I guess I don't have kids!!

Lisa said...

That's funny!! :) I think I'd pick Anthony, too.

Dave said...

I'm more of a 'which one is the most annoying?' question type of person! The wiggles drive me nuts!!

Brian said...

I don't know which one is most annoying, but Murray is kinda creepy looking.
The Doodlebops...now that's annoying!

Anonymous said...

oooh, I HATE the doodlebops!! The Wiggles only slightly annoy me. Luckily Matt hasn't discovered them yet!!

Now... Blue's Clues on the other hand... if I had to choose Joe or Steve, Steve would win hands down!! ;-)

Tina said...

You are lucky Matt hasn't discovered them yet! He will be hooked! Payton has really gotten into the Disney programming over the last couple of months. So it is coming for Matt:)