Thursday, August 03, 2006

Good Girl!

We are starting to get more into the potty training lately. Payton went number 2 on her potty this morning! I was THRILLED! I had to call Brian and work and let him know! ha ha...

All is good here. I have been sick with a sore throat and fever the last couple of days. But today seems better. Thankfully Payton has been a little angel for me. Yesterday she took a 5 hour nap! What is up with that! I had to go in there and check on her to make sure she was okay! Just tired I guess.

2 comments:

Dave said...

We've felt the same way with our girls. You know your life is different when the most thrilling/exciting thing to happen in a given week is that your child made a poop on the potty!

Lisa said...

A 5 hour nap? Wow!

I get scared when the girls nap longer than 2 hours. I swear I am in there every two minutes after that checking on them to make sure they are still breathing. I guess I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to my kids.