Well, I am over my 12 week mark in this pregnancy and I think that my nausea is passing now. With Payton I was still pretty sick at around 17 weeks, so this is awesome! Although I have been having headaches daily. I NEVER have headaches. Not even with my first pregnancy. My blood pressure is doing great, actually it is low for me. So it is just those damn hormones that are pulsing in my head. Better than nausea, so I really can't complain (too much that is:)).
We got another lovely note from Payton's teacher again today! She is really trying to test her limits. Man, it would really stink to be a teacher in the toddler room! Can you imagine 6-10 toddlers at once? Those gals are saints!
We are off to WI this weekend for my sister Val's wedding. It is going to be outside, so hopefully it will be nice weather! I am STILL searching for shoes for Payton, she is a flower girl. I still have a few days...
The Cave
9 years ago
5 comments:
Glad your nausea is passing - bummer about the headaches though... My morning sickness is actually back now (at 31 weeks), which didn't happen with Liv, so go figure...
Have fun at Val's wedding! The toddler flower girl thing was a lot of fun at Katie's wedding - I wish you luck!!
I also had headaches with my pregnancy. I used to use cold compresses on my head because I did not find the tylenol to help at all.
Have fun at the wedding amd have a shirley temple for me!
Tell Val I said Congratulations! Emma was a flower girl a couple times- very cute!
Well, my only fear about the wedding is that either my dress won't fit, or Payton's won't! She is getting tall! I will have to post photos once we get back.
sorry to hear the morning sickness is back aim. Let me know if you need your sea bands back...
I'm glad you're not as sick this time Tina! I found that the fatigue left around this time in my pregnancy too. And as we all know, with a toddler you need all the energy you can get! ;-) Have fun at the wedding. :)
Post a Comment