
So now that most of you know the "big" news we can finally fill you in on the details. Our baby is due on February 28, 2007. Or so we think... he he. We were totally unsure of dates and my new OB assures me that he can get within a week by ultrasound. So after some blood work and a couple of ultrasounds we are right on target for that due date. This pregnancy feels pretty similar to Payton's so far. Although the morning sickness started earlier. It doesn't seem too bad yet... I seem to have some little "tricks" that are helping. And I am WAY more tired. Thankfully Payton has been a good girl for us:)
Well, Payton is calling. Seems she just went "poopy"! ha ha...
4 comments:
OH MY GOD!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so so happy for you and Brian!! :-D Welcome to the club! It’s crazy but well worth it! I’m sorry you’re feeling sick again this time around… it started earlier this time with me, too. The good news is that it goes so fast when you’re chasing a toddler around. :)
Congrats!! That is great :)
Yay! I'm glad that I can finally tell you congrats on your blog!! We're really excited for you, Brian, and Payton!
Congratulations!!!! That's awesome. :) Payton will have fun with a playmate!
Post a Comment