As we have posted before the lot next door is being developed as we speak. They are working on the foundation and that huge mixer they have usually wakes us up every morning. Our bedroom and Payton's bedroom are on that side of the house. Usually they are going at around 7am. So that isn't too bad because we are usally getting ready for work, and if I am not working that day I usually am up anyway because if I don't eat something the second I wake up my stomach rejects me the rest of the day! Anyway, yesterday we had to work and they weren't working at all. So of course this morning there was a LOUD delivery at 6:15am! Of course Payton woke up, who in the neighborhood didn't... So I am hoping that it will rain today so that Payton will actually be able to take a good nap this afternoon. That has been another issue!
We had our friends Nick and Andi over this past weekend. We were THRILLED to see them! It had been over a year. And their son Alex is not the baby we remember:) It was so nice to spend time with them. Although now we miss them more! We are really looking forward to our trip to NE this September now! Here is a couple photos of the kids at the park...

2 comments:
Great pictures of the kids! It's hard to get a swing shot and you did it with two kids... I'm impressed!
Actully, Andi was the one who remembered her camera! So she is the super photo taker! It did turn out great.
Post a Comment