Well, Brian and I have decided to become members at a Lutheran church here in Owatonna. Last night was our first new member class. There are 5 in all. It gives us all a chance to meet some of the staff and to get a good feel about the beliefs of the church, and meet other new members. There are about 30 of us. They have their nursery open which I was nervous about at first, you know me:) But the class is only 1 1/2 hours and Payton did GREAT. She was running and climbing all over the place apparently. She loves to climb on anything! When we are at my sister Nicole's she climbs the ladder into the top bunk. Didn't know she could do that until Brian walked in on her already half way up! Gotta keep a close eye on that one:)
I am feeling pretty good. I think that I am already feeling some movement from the baby. I love that! My headaches are still here, and I am trying to not use Tylenol too much.
The Cave
9 years ago
2 comments:
Pregnancy headaches are horrible!! I feel for you, Tina!
I didn't experience these headaches with Payton. Could that mean it is a boy? we will see in a few weeks. And I don't want to take Tylenol daily because of rebound headaches. You just can't win:)
Post a Comment