As most of you know when Brian and I bought this house we had our builder finish the basement for us. Although it took 6 MONTHS to complete it really did turn out great. We have a spare bedroom, full bath and a huge family room down there, as well as a good size storage room. And in the family room other than one chair, our eliptical, and a couple desks for the compter and sewing machine it is totally empty. Anyway, I have been after Brian to agree to let us move our current living room furniture down there and buy new for the living room. I think Brian really wanted to just get new downstairs. We have been sorta looking slowly, and last weekend we sucked it up and bought a sectional sofa. We debated the sectional, but our living room is really large and it is the perfect set up for in there. Anyway, Brian is a little nervous about the size of the sofa I think! The sofa is 14 feet long:) We decided on microfiber after my sisters just rave about it. So anyway, in 8-12 weeks we will have our massive sofa delivered. I will have to post photos when we get it! Now my only stress is whether or not our sofa and loveseat will actually fit through the door to get downstairs! Brian of course isn't worried about that part! We had a sleeper sofa at our last house that was such a trial to get into our attic that we sold it with the house... ha ha...
1 comment:
Can't wait to see you guys!! :)
Post a Comment