Our cardiology nurse at work is on a 3 week vacation and I am the only other nurse in our entire clinic that knows how to do her job. I trained with her this spring knowing that I would fill in. I really don't like it at all! She is coming back next Wednesday and I can't wait! I miss my chemo patients! I leave my desk for lunch and in that hour 5 different things that need to done are waiting for me. I don't know how she does this job daily! I don't have enough time in the day to get it all done. Today is supposed to be my day off, but I have to go in this afternoon to do a few stress tests. Apparently I am the only one (other than the nurse on vacation) that knows how to do them! ARGH!
Okay, enough venting. Just a few more days! Things at home are going well. I am starting to feel uncomfortable, probably due to the growing belly. My doctor tells me that I will probably be more so this pregnancy because my body has been through this before. I am starting to have a little more energy. Although by 9:30 pm I am pooped.
Well, Payton is grabbing my hand to come with her. She is having a crabby morning...
The Cave
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment