Wednesday, September 20, 2006

That stinker, literally...

Last night was Payton's bath night, but we were out at one of our church classes and didn't get home until after 8pm so we decided to put Payton straight to bed and I would give her a bath this morning. I think Brian loved that one, he didn't have to help! And that girl slept until almost 8am. I loved that! Anyway I got her in the tub this morning and I get carried away with the bubbles! Brian usually fills the tub and puts a good amount of bubbles in, not too many. Payton loved all those bubbles this morning. Probably because she made a deposit into the tub and mama couldn't see it until it was time to get out. That girl pooped in the tub. She has only done that one other time that I can remember! I guess I wasn't thinking that she usually does poop in the morning. So I had to clean the tub and she was not happy that I didn't let her help rinse it out like Daddy lets her. Serves her right! And then the stinker refused to put her diaper on until she sits on her potty for quite a while. Of course doing nothing in the potty. Gotta love kids.

We are leaving for NE tomorrow. I am so looking forward to a plate full of seafood!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Sorry, I shouldn't laugh! ;-)

Matt's only done that once, knock wood!

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. :)

Tina said...

It's okay Kelly! That's why I shared! Kid stories are usually funny:)

We are looking forward to seeing you too!

Runner Chick Allison said...

Yuck!! I haven't thought about all of that stuff with kids - but soon enough I guess - not that I am announcing anything :) Have fun coming to New England - its beautiful here if a little cold today!

Anonymous said...

HAVE SOME SCROD FOR ME...I SURE MISS IT.
BETTY

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Liv just did that to me for the first time (of course my night too) on Monday!! I think she was more surprised than I was...