I don't know if we mentioned that Brian was in Arizona all last week for a class. I personally think he had a mini vacation! He went alone, but recognized a couple of people that were in the first part of the class that he went to last February in Texas. So they had a lot of fun after class. At least is sounded like it, every time I talked to Brian they were on their way somewhere else:) And he said the class was pretty good too! I must say that I really don't know how single parents do it! I know that I am just pooped from being pregnant, but it was just an exhausting week for me. Brian was supposed to go to Malaysia again in 2 weeks, but the build that he needs to be there for is delayed until January. HA HA! I told him that there is NO way he is going anywhere after the first of the year. The last thing we need is for him to be 30 hours away by air if something happens! Thankfully he has a awesome boss that understands Brian has a crazy pregnant wife at home:)
Hope that you all had a full and happy Thanksgiving! We had Jeannine over for dinner and had a nice day. (by the way Jeannine, Payton was asking for you the next morning:)) Lots of food and football. What more could you ask for!
I had to work on Friday so Brian had Payton all to himself for the entire day. That doesn't happen too often with me only working part-time. They came to see me at work which was nice and Brian said they had a good day. Her vocabulary is just exploding lately. It is SO nice to actually understand what she wants! She has been making requests for dinner:) She has a little cold right now, of course, so her little voice has been scratchy. We took her last weekend to have her 2 year photos taken. She did wonderful. She loved that photographer! We got a ton of smiles:) We are picking them up next weekend so we will have to post them then.
Brian is doing good. He went to see his doctor this week to check out his toe and get a flu shot. All looks good there. It is looking pretty normal and the bruising is almost gone now.
I have been feeling pretty much the same. Rolling over at night has become torture! Last night I almost woke Brian to just push me over because it was just too painful for me. 3 months left and counting...
Brian finished putting out our outdoor Christmas lights yesterday. It looks good. We dug out our indoor decorations and are slowing getting that together. I love this time of year:)
The Cave
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment