Tuesday, January 30, 2007

36 Week Appointment

I have my 36 week appointment yesterday. I gained 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks, my BP is still good at 122/68, heartbeat is great.... etc. I have been having minimal swelling in my ankles at the end of the day, but he says that I am actually doing really good on that regard considering how far along I am. I am having Braxton Hicks 4-5 times a day now. Sometimes they last a minute or so, just uncomfortable. He checked my cervix and I am 1 cm dilated and "soft". And the baby has moved down some. So we are pretty happy about that. Although Brian and I both think that I am carrying very high. Basically my doctor told me yesterday that if my body hasn't done this on its own by 38 weeks he will "help me". So we are on our way. We got the lovely paperwork telling us what to look for and who and when to call if we are in labor. So basically I have 2 1/2 weeks at the most to be pregnant! Right now I have a bad cold so I am just "walking misery" as I like to say. And Payton has been not feeling too well either and she has been just whining and throwing tantrums at all hours of the day AND night. I don't mind tantrums usually, but I am not too patient these days... hopefully we will start to feel better soon.

No comments: