Friday, January 26, 2007

Pooped...

I am SO tired! I am having my first home party tonight (Taste of Home Entertaining). I planned if for this month because they are having double hostess bonus and I really like the consultant. She is actually one of the first ladies that I met here in Owatonna. Anyway, not sure if it was the wisest decision to have an open house when I am 9 months pregnant, but oh well. It should be fun. Everyone I invited has been super responsive and even if they can't come they are giving me orders which is nice. I am glad that everyone seems interested.

I got a call from Payton's doctor's nurse yesterday. Her poop was negative, which was anticipated. So it is definetly just iron defiency anemia. We have to continue the iron drops (I tried to talk them out of that!) for another month and then when we bring our new baby in for her 3-5 day check-up, Payton will have her blood drawn again. The ONLY great thing about that is that Brian will be with us. So for once I won't be the one holding her down... After that I am going to pretty much insist that we do half a flinstones vitamin. The pedi and I had talked about that during Payton's last visit, but her iron level was so low that the doctor doesn't want her to switch just yet. So hopefully only one more month for the sweetie to have that horrible supplement and gray teeth:(

Since we are going to be having a house full tonight, and some of my friends haven't seen our house we finally got the crib set up and the baby's room is looking great! I will have to take some photos... who has the time:)

Oh, Payton is up from her nap....

No comments: