

Addison had her 2 month appointment yesterday. Brian and I have really noticed that she seems to be filling out! I was looking forward to seeing her stats. She weighs 11 pounds 9 ounces and is 23 inches long! I couldn't believe it! She is growing equally on both charts at 75th percentile for both! At Payton's 2 month appointment she weighed 10 pounds 11 ounces, but remember she weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces at birth. She was only in the 47th percentile and her pediatrician wanted us to feed her more! Not that problem with Addison. We supplemented Payton with formula when she was only a couple of days old. Addison hasn't had a drop of formula, I can't imagine how big she would be then:) Our littlest sweetie is getting so big! Brian said that it is no wonder our backs are always sore!
Her left eye was stilling looking yucky so we now are giving her eye drops as well. Our pedi thought that it may have been just a blocked duck, but being Payton has pink eye and it has been ongoing with Addison she didn't want to risk anything "festering" in there.
I had my blood drawn to see about my being a cystic fibrosis carrier... it will take a while to get those results back. It will be interesting to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment