I can NOT believe that Addison is already 6 weeks old! My does time fly! We are officially done with visitors until her baptism in May. We loved it though. My sister Nicole and her family were here last weekend and Payton just loves playing with her cousins. She was so pooped every day she actually asked for a nap! She kept asking me "Where auntie go?" for the first day or so! She is so cute!
Well, Addison had a little too much love over the last month or so from our family! She tends to be fussy if she isn't being held, mostly in the evening. We are working on that. I am on a mission to get her in her crib. She seems to have a little stuffy nose so once that clears up (I like to be close to her because she tends to cough and gag a little when she is sleeping lately) we are working hard core on the move. She is doing pretty well in her bassinet, only waking to eat. We are trying to do naps in the crib. It is tough because she could nap for 2 hours in her bassinet, but once in the crib it is only about 30 minutes. We are getting there though. With Payton at this age she was sleeping in our bed so we are doing well! We transitioned Payton to her crib by 12 weeks when I went back to work. I am thinking that Addison will be a little easier. Hopefully...
Well, I have to go "play dollhouse". Too bad Daddy isn't here... Payton will ALWAYS ask him to play with her dollhouse before she asks me. I keep telling him that he is just too good at it:) ha ha...
The Cave
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment