Our Payton turned 4 on Monday. I was feeling nostalgic all weekend! On her birthday we had our neighbors over for dinner (one of Payton's favorites... spaghetti and meatballs) we opened some gifts and had her "birthday brownie". Payton loves cake, but only will eat the frosting... Some of her favorite things are playing dress up, playing barbies (she LOVES Barbie in The Diamond Castle), Tinkerbell... She is a totally girlie girl!
She is having her birthday party this weekend. My parents, my sisters and our friends are all coming over to celebrate. I asked Payton who she wanted to invite and she told me 5-6 kids from her pre-school class. So I thought that sounds perfect. Well, I didn't think about our neighbors that she plays with, our niece and nephews.... Basically we are going to be a three ring circus on Saturday. EVERY kid we invited is coming. Payton even asked for a few of the boys in her class! We are having about 15 kids here with parents and family. Thank goodness my sister Nicole will be here to help. She has 3 kids and knows how to get everything organized. It is going to be fun! Photos will be coming soon!
Payton is now in the 4 year old pre-school room and she seems to really like it. We bought all her school supplies and she carries her backpack to school every day. When I ask her how her day was and what she did instead of "I don't know", she actually tells me things that she did. Our little sweetie is growing up! We go for her 4 year doctor's appointment tomorrow and I am praying that her hemoglobin and iron studies will be normal. She has been taking half a flinstones vitamin every day for a year and last year her numbers were much better. I want to keep up that trend!
The Cave
8 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Payton!! :) :)
I'm glad you think that I am organized. I hope that I live up
to your expectations of me.
Can't wait to see those girls...
oh and I guess you and Brian too.
of course snow is coming..just in time for my drive to your house.
Figures....The Sedona mini van will
push through it...
Nicole
You will do fine. And you will live up to my expectations! If you don't hold it together we are in big trouble:)
Post a Comment