Monday, December 19, 2005

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!

Well, I now have a new found respect for mom's that work full time! I am only working full time for 2 weeks and I feel that our home is in shambles! I now have a hour lunch (pretty nice for a nurse:)) and I am able to go and visit Payton at daycare. So I really don't feel too guilty on the mom front, but man this past weekend I felt that I had to do SO much to get ready for Christmas. I am working all this week too.

Payton is doing great at daycare. She is actually napping well and eating even better. She popped her 7th tooth this weekend. She as been super crabby with this teething right now. Which is totally new for her! That and we think she may be having a little growth spurt, she is eating us out of house and home! Which is, for all of you out there that have taken care of my daughter, totally new for her too! Usually she could care less about food.

Well, work is going well. I have the cold that Brian and Payton had last week, and we are almost ready for Christmas. My parents are coming out later this week. Should be a fun holiday with our crabby girl:) Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments: