Friday, December 09, 2005

How did she do that?

Today after Payton's nap I went into her room because I could hear her "talking". She was just laying on her back sucking her thumb. I had some laundry to put away and she seemed to be still waking up so I put her laundry away and she was still laying there. That is weird for her. Usually if I let her wake up more she starts to crawl to the side of the crib and stand up. When I went to get her I noticed that her leg was through the slat of her crib up to her knee and she was just banging away smiling. She wasn't smiling long... I don't know how she got that little leg through there, but I had a hard time getting it out! She was just screaming. I had to pull the entire crib away from the wall and really wiggle and push that sucker through!! She is no worse for wear, but man, that leg was stuck!! Silly girl!

Daddy comes home tomorrow, and I think Payton will be SO happy to have him home! She has only had me to play with:) I know I will be happy!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Julianna has gotten her leg stuck in her crib slats a few times. One time I knew something was really wrong when she started screaming at the top of her lungs. Poor kid!