Pretty good picture..nice smile.
One of the other guy's picture looks like a mug shot, so good thing you've nagged me all these years to smile!
Mom says that it was not "nagging" but meerly "gentle reminders" often repeated.
So, putting our work IDs on our blogs is the newest trend? Will do-I'll scan mine and post it!!!
Does "iMoto" mean I work for Motorola in the motolanguage?
We have signs up that say "Motowelcome". So I guess you could use "moto" and "smurfy" interchangably.
you could use "moto" and "smurfy" interchangablyNow that's funny!!!
So what would you call a smurf working for motorola? A motosmurfer? or a Smurfarola?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Pretty good picture..nice smile.
One of the other guy's picture looks like a mug shot, so good thing you've nagged me all these years to smile!
Mom says that it was not "nagging" but meerly "gentle reminders" often repeated.
So, putting our work IDs on our blogs is the newest trend?
Will do-I'll scan mine and post it!!!
Does "iMoto" mean I work for Motorola in the motolanguage?
We have signs up that say "Motowelcome". So I guess you could use "moto" and "smurfy" interchangably.
you could use "moto" and "smurfy" interchangably
Now that's funny!!!
So what would you call a smurf working for motorola? A motosmurfer? or a Smurfarola?
Post a Comment