Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's Done!






My grandparents chest of drawers turned out great as you can see. Brian spent a lot of time on that. Everything turned out pretty nice I think:) We just have to put a shelf up, Payton has a few things that she really doesn't need to be getting into! Before we put the chest of drawers in her room it was like munchkin-land in there. Everything is "Payton sized". Just how she likes it too:) It is strange to see all of her furniture in the new nursery. We are almost done with that room. I will post photos when we have completed it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Guys !!! Looks really nice.

Tina said...

Oh Lori, you know just what to say:) Hey, can I put an order in for another room sign?:) I just love that one you made for Payton!

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering what the dark square is on the wall above Payton's table. Is it a picture? If so, a picture of what? Just curious. And by the way, what name would Lori put on that sign? Still, just curious.

Brian said...

That's a memory board...I had to ask Tina 'cause I didn't know either.

David said...

Pretty green. Me likey.

Tina said...

You are so funny Lori! But I guess you are right;) Last time you guessed Payton's name... I wonder if you will again this time! You guessed that she was a girl too, both times!