Wednesday, June 13, 2007

7 things about me...

Okay, I have been tagged by Sonja AND Lisa to tell 7 random things about me...

1. I am a total neat freak. Everyone told me that would change when I had kids, but sorry to say it is just as clean as ever around here. Certain friends of ours used to move things in our house/apartments just to see how long it took me to move them back!

2. I am obsessed with reality TV. I haven't missed a season of Survivor since half way through season one! My favorites to date are Survivor, Amazing race, Deadliest Catch and Dancing With the Stars (this one is new!).

3. I love my life. I am always telling Brian "Have I told you lately that I love..." work, our home, our town, our kids, our marriage.... I am a pretty happy lady!

4. My middle name is Marie (of course). When we were trying to come up with a middle name for Payton I wanted Marie until we realized then her initials would be PMS. We picked Lindsey instead.

5. I love my job. I give chemo at a local clinic. I actually enjoy going to work. Oncology patients are the more grateful and humble patients I have ever come across. It can be extremely disheartening when we lose a patient, but everything else totally makes up for those sad times we have.

6. I have been a bridesmaid 8 times... 3 times the old maid:)

7. I hate feet. Brian can vouch for this one... unless it is my girls cute little feet, keep them the H*&$ away from me!

I am tagging Sarah, Allison, and Kelly!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Ewww... I hate feet too!

Thanks for sharing!

Sonja said...

Very cool list! I feel like I know you better already. :) :) Thank you for doing it. Make Brian do it too. Hee, hee.

My word...you've been a bridesmaid a LOT! I was a bridesmaid ONCE...for Garret's sister...and I was 6 or 7 months pregnant with the twins. I looked like a giant apple.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...you forgot the part about hating refried beans and how your own sister didn't know this until it was too late...LOL
NOOO..you are not a neat freak...I would never have guessed that.
As for the feet. Payton has the cutest little feet around....I love to see her little bare toes...
Nicole

Tina said...

ha ha Nicole:) You are even more of a neat freak than I am! Well, maybe...

I forgot about the refried beans! How you didn't know that I can't stand them is beyond me! Yuck! Those enchiladas would have been awesome, if I had been able to eat them!

Tina said...

Oh, that is hilarious about you looking like a giant apple Sonja! I would love to see a photo of that:) ha ha...

All those bridesmaids dresses and do you think that any of them are the same color even? Nope! Although I do have two dress the same style, just different colors!

Sonja said...

Big apple picture....really not flattering. :) Damn Garret's sister for being so skinny. LOL.

Tina said...

AWESOME!!! Thanks Sonja!!! Pretty dress.