Payton has had a busy weekend! My parents are here to keep us company and as you read in the couple previous blogs Brian left on Friday morning around 6am. He was not gone even 12 hours and Payton walked on her own! I was so happy to see it, but so sad that Brian missed it! Thank goodness mom and dad were her to share it with me! She took a couple of steps on her own while holding on to a book over her head, I think she though it was my moms hand! Then I ran and got the digital camcorder and got her walking about 3-4 feet. Same thing, with the book up over her head! I told Brian that now I just need to get her potty trained and talking before he gets home! Yeah right! I am not that crazy!
1 comment:
Go Payton!!! Now you have another level to toddler-proof! :)
Post a Comment