LOL! So cute!
That's cute! I love hearing the name suggestions that come from kids.
Can't remember if I told you this, but Olivia's names for the baby are:Boy: GroverGirl: Cookie MonsterPretty close to Miss Payton's picks... These girls are trouble!Still waiting - my parents are coming tomorrow, so maybe labor will kick in after that?
Hey that's what my mom still calls me. (from my maiden name) and now she calles Ian cookie dough.
That is funny about Olivia Amy! I am expecting a call soon! You could be in labor as I type this:)
Well - when I was a kid I wanted to name my brother Pepper! And I told my mom he better come with his own sneakers...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL! So cute!
That's cute! I love hearing the name suggestions that come from kids.
Can't remember if I told you this, but Olivia's names for the baby are:
Boy: Grover
Girl: Cookie Monster
Pretty close to Miss Payton's picks... These girls are trouble!
Still waiting - my parents are coming tomorrow, so maybe labor will kick in after that?
Hey that's what my mom still calls me. (from my maiden name) and now she calles Ian cookie dough.
That is funny about Olivia Amy! I am expecting a call soon! You could be in labor as I type this:)
Well - when I was a kid I wanted to name my brother Pepper! And I told my mom he better come with his own sneakers...
Post a Comment