Yesterday was Payton's first haircut, at the salon. I have trimed the back a couple of times to even it out. Thank goodness for that curly hair. It is so forgiving! I took her to the salon and stylist that I go too. Lately she has been saying "owie!" when I am combing her hair. The ends are so tangled in the morning and after her bath. So we went and although she refused to put the cape on and she had to sit in my lap, she did wonderful. Wendy was actually able to cut it all, and even to boot! Payton really didn't move much. Her treat for being so good was a ring pop that Daddy bought for her. I didn't know they still made those lollipops shaped like a huge gem ring, but she LOVED it. The only other time she has had a lollipop was when Brian brought her into the liquor store and the sales lady gave her one. She was a sticky mess, but so cute!
And then last night she actually slept in her toddler bed! She slept that whole night through the first night we put her in there, but not since. That was over a week ago. She hasn't even fallen asleep in there again until last night. We are so proud of her! She didn't wake up once, she actually slept until 7:30 this morning. AWESOME! Lets hope that it wasn't a fluke again this time!
The Cave
9 years ago
3 comments:
Congrats on Payton sleeping in her own big girl bed!!!
We are now 2 nights in a row with good sucess! Last night she woke up screaming and when I got in there her head was hanging off upside down. She must have rolled over and then just freaked out. Poor thing, she went right back to sleep though.
Another beautiful girl!! YAY! That's so wonderful! :)
And congrats to Payton for sleeping in her big girl bed!
Post a Comment