Monday, October 02, 2006

Yeah for the pumpkin lady!

I received a call from one of my neighbors last Friday telling me about a woman who lives on a farm here in Owatonna that does outdoor decorations. She has pumpkins, hay bales, corn shucks, indian corn, gourds.... She will deliver right to your door, the prices are good, and the best part is that at the end of the season she will come and pick it all up and dispose of it for you. I was thrilled! We love this time of year and honestly what do you do with a hay bale when you are done with it? I gave her a call and she just dropped off our order. She delivered to most of our neighborhood today. She was going to set is up for us even, but I told her that we would do it. We have to make it a little fun:) Hopefully it won't rain before we can get it done. I am super happy! We will have to take a photo of our handiwork. Although, she did give me tips on how to arrange everything.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Any photos from the pumpkin lady yet?

Tina said...

Well, I haven't taken photos yet. Alhtough I have been meaning too. Right now it is snowing so maybe this weekend. Although my mums look dreadful with this crazy weather. Almost 80 last weekend and now it is snowing! We will for sure get some good ones when Payton is dressed up for Halloween. She is going as a witch this year;)