Monday, October 30, 2006

Painting fools...

This weekend Brian and I decided to finish some painting projects that we have been thinking about for a LONG time! We finished painting the baby's room. It is a really nice yellow. Not quite as bright as Payton's old room in MA! All of our crib stuff is blue and yellow with the moon and stars. That yellow just looks awesome with our wood trim. We even hung curtains... my family is here this weekend so we figured we could give them some privacy:) We decided on a green accent wall in our bedroom. It is a dark almost olive color. Which our gold and green bedding and red drapes and pillows it looks awesome!!! We now have to start Payton's room. We have the paint, it is called dancing green from Sherwin Williams. It is a darker lime color. Thanks Jeannine! She had some leftover from her house and it is the perfect color to go with Payton's bedding. We officially took out her crib this weekend too. She hasn't slept in it for about a month. It looks so weird in there without it!!!


Oh, for those of you thinking "what is the pregnant lady doing painting?". My doctor told me that as long as we stick to latex, water based paints I can do whatever I want. He said I could go over to his house to touch up his walls if I wanted to. ha ha! The green paint in our room Brian felt had a stronger smell to it so I wasn't in on that one. Not that I am complaining:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures, pictures

Anonymous said...

Love the color! And I love your new tickers, too. :)

Anonymous said...

That's quite the lovely pink pillow on your bed !! The room looks real nice too.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and your bedding!