
As you can see, our Payton was the cutest little witch tonight. Brian took her out to a few of the neighbor houses. We had to show her off of course. They got a kick out of her! She then proceded to eat some candy, we bribed her away from her trick or treating pail with a nice warm bath. It was 29 degrees out there tonight!
Well, we have a new Godson! Our friend Amy had a baby boy on Monday. Jonah Christopher weighed in at 9 pounds 9 ounces! Can't wait to see photos:) We are so happy for them. Olivia is going to be such a great big sister! Amy is doing great too.
Tomorrow Payton has a little friend from down the street coming over the play. Ava is a couple of months younger than Payton and her mom and I have been talking about getting the girls together for a while. We will see if they can share:) It should be fun.
4 comments:
She's adorable!
Of course she's adorable, her birthday is only two days away! She knows how to turn the charm on. I can't wait to give her, her new favorite toy. ;-) Congrats on your new god-son!
Oh..I am just getting caught up..I love the couch...and what's wrong with the name Jeannine...It's not that common. :-)
I love the costume. She looks so cute!
Happy Birthday Payton!
Post a Comment