
Here is a photo of our new sofa. We love it! We were a little nervous about how it would fit in our living room, but it fits great. And we still have our other sofa and ottoman in there until my family comes next week. We are going to put them to work moving furniture into our family room:)
Okay, so we are obsessed with coming up with another girl name! It seems like the couple of names we thought were the best just don't seem right anymore! We like something different every day. Thank goodness we have 4 months to come up with something. Payton was easy for us to pick out because we love that name so much, so hopefully we will be able to find one that we like just as much:) There are so many great ones to choose from. We seem to like the more uncommon names, so hopefully our girls won't mind that! I am looking forward to driving my sister Nicole crazy once we have it picked out, we aren't going to tell anyone. She is rooting for Addison Nicole... not one of our favorites by the way:)
Oh, and I am also SO obsessed as to when our great friend Amy is going to have our new god-baby! She was due on Monday... no word yet. You are driving me crazy Aim! Although if you haven't had the baby yet, you are probably feeling way more crazy than I am:)
7 comments:
It looks comfy enough to nap on during a movie. Your old one wasn't bad either.
I love your new couch! No baby yet... I had 10-min contractions Tuesday night and all day Wednesday, nothing yesterday and now 10-min's again this morning - this is driving me crazy! With Olivia it was steady contractions and then baby... We're having fun keeping our names secret too - it's torturing our parents! :) I hope to be talking to you soon with some news...
Amy Jo I can't believe it!!!! Can't wait to hear the name, actually I can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl... Then I can go shopping:) I don't know how you can wait!!!
I looooove the name Addison! I actually thought about using Addison as Linnea's middle name instead of Allison, but Allison seemed to fit better with the first name.
I don't watch Grey's Anatomy, but apparently there is a character named Addison. That beind said, the name will be probably getting more and more popular. I think Allison sounds better too:)
Yeah, there is an Addison on Grey's Anatomy, so you're probably right in assuming that the name will become really popular. I can't wait to hear what you guys name your baby!
We think we may have finally decided on something... but you will just have to wait and see:)
Post a Comment