Well, I kept telling myself that once we got through Christmas I would concentrate on getting the girl's rooms ready for our new arrival. So it looks like we have our work cut out for us. We have to paint Payton's room, finish her chest of drawers (it was my grandmother's chest from when she was first married and I grew up with it in my room) which we has been working on refinishing, make Payton's new bookcase (another of Brian's projects), dig out all of our baby clothes, toys, swing, bouncy, finish the baby quilt I started last summer........ The list going on and on. The new baby's room is already painted thank goodness so we just need to move things in there and finish some minor decorating.
I had my 32 week appointment this week and everything is looking great. I lost 2 pounds over Christmas! Now who can say that?! My blood sugars are great, so I can cut back on how often I am checking, by BP is great, my hemoglobin is not great but getting better at 10.0. I got all my pre-registration paperwork and info on the epidural (with Payton I wasn't able to get one because my platelets were dangerously low, so we will see if I can deliver without any pain meds again, I am not holding my breath!)and at 35 weeks we will have another ultrasound. Because of my borderline blood sugar issue he needs to make sure that the baby is doing well and not getting too big. Right now we are still measuring early. But so far so good. I can't believe we only have 8 weeks to go!
The Cave
8 years ago
7 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss. You did a fantastic job over the holidays with all that temptation!!Wish I had your will power.
Notice Betty that I did indulge in a bit of your yummy cheescake:) I am not that good!
Isn't losing weight over the holidays great? At my last appt. on Tuesday, I was 5 pounds lighter, but I am contributing that to how sick I was on Christmas, not anything good that I did!
By the way, I can't wait to find out the baby's name!! I am so excited!
It was great having all you for Christmas especially when nicol, jason and the kids were here to. Getting ready for the baby takes alot of work but is worth it in the end.
Well, Lisa I am glad that you are feeling better! I can't wait to spill the beans about the name too. This time I probably would have already if Brian and I hadn't decided not too!
Mom, glad to see that you are commenting:) We had a nice time over Christmas too.
Do any of us Negaunee folk ever step back and realize that we all have kids now?? Crazy!!!
Post a Comment