Saturday, December 30, 2006

Whew... its good to be home...

We returned from the U.P. on Thursday. Payton was sick most of the time we were there. She was running fevers and didn't eat for about 4 days. She is back to her old tricks now though, and sassy as ever. I think that she loved all that attention. Back to reality little girl:) We all are healthy now, although I worked yesterday and they are dropping like flies there. The stomach flu is really making the rounds. I think I washed my hands a million times yesterday!

We did have a nice holiday regardless. We were able to see our families, although we didn't venture out to see friends because of our sweetie. The drive was a lot of fun being 7 months pregnant. I am glad that we aren't making that drive again any time soon! Payton was totally spoiled by her "yammy's and papa's" as well as Santa. She is actually into opening gifts now. Although she wasn't feeling the best she did have fun on Christmas.

On the way back to MN we were able to stop at our friend Amy's parents house to see Amy, Mark and the kids. That little Jonah is adorable:) Makes me excited to have a baby around again. Payton and Olivia played for a couple of hours so that made a really nice break in our drive for all of us. We finally got everything unpacked last night and it is getting back to normal around here. Now we just need to tackle all the Christmas decorations... I hate that.

I have been good about taking my blood sugars 4 times a day, and let me tell you I haven't been really watching too much. I am just sorta spreading my carbs out and my blood sugar rarely makes it over 110 so that is fantastic. I am hoping to be able to cut back the testing. I have my 32 week appointment on Tuesday.

Oh, and I am sure you will all be happy to know that we have decided on a name for our baby girl. That is a HUGE relief for me:) I am loving driving my sister Nicole nuts, we aren't telling a soul until she is born!

No comments: