Sunday, December 10, 2006

Busy Weekend


Payton had her Christmas program for daycare on Friday night. The toddlers are so funny! Her teachers asked us not to sit on the aisle so that the toddlers would actually get up on the stage. They all looked so cute, but of course they didn't do much. Fortunately the toddler group was with the next age group (3 year olds) who actually did the hand motions and singing. They were super cute though. As you can see, Payton was just looking around like "what are we doing up here?". She didn't see us until they were making there way back down the aisle, and then I had to follow her out! It was a nice evening though. We had fun.

Last night our neighbor's daughter came over the babysit and Brian and I pretty much finished our Christmas shopping. It feels SO good to have it done! And although Payton was a mess when we got home (she had her dinner from 3 hours earlier all over her face) she was pretty happy with her newest babysitter. Not sure if I am though! I don't expect you to do the dishes and clean up my house, but seriously, wipe the kid's face please! And PJs at 8pm would be nice! Oh, well. Payton had fun it seemed and she usually is very shy with babysitters. We don't get babysitters too often, but next time I will probably be calling our other one.

Now I have to tackle the Christmas wrapping. Our family room floor is just covered with all our paper, ribbons, tags.... I just can't do too much at once. I lose interest!

No comments: