Brian and I laugh sometimes about how Payton can walk into a store and totally zone in on the biggest pink package in the store. We were out shopping one day and she insisted on carrying this baby doll set around with her, it was literally twice her size. She was dragging it around everywhere. We were able to sidetrack her long in enough to put it back before we left the store.
This morning Payton was playing with her kitchen and "babies". She loves to sit them at her table and "feed" them. Today she came to me and said "stinky poopie". I didn't smell anything, but sometimes she will say that just to be funny... Anyway I went into her room with her and she handed me one of her babies and said "baby stinky poopie". She then proceded to get her wipes for us to "clean" up her baby. Too cute! After all the babies had been wiped several times we were on with the tea party. Is she going to be a great big sister or what?!
The Cave
8 years ago
3 comments:
Very Cute !! Let's hope the novelty doesn't wear off
Don't you just love this age Tina? :) The things they come up with are hilarious!
Every night when Payton goes to bed (she is really good about her bedtime) Brian and I always laugh about how cute she was that day. I think Brian wishes that the new baby would skip right to where Payton is now:) She is so much fun!
Post a Comment