Sunday, October 08, 2006

Baby number 2...



We had our 20 week ultrasound on Friday. My BP is still awesome so I don't have to go for another 5 weeks. My doctor said I am about to get very popular at the office because I will have to start coming a lot more often after the next visit. And we will get one more ultrasound before it is over just to make sure that baby is doing well. After all my troubles with Payton he is keeping a close eye on me. I do BP checks at work so I can see a trend in any changes there and call him. We didn't have an ultrasound after 20 weeks with Payton, so that will be fun. Everything looks good and SHE was just moving all over. So precious. That's right everyone, we are having another baby girl! We truly didn't care which way it went with the boy/girl thing. We are just thrilled that Payton is going to have a little sister to play with. Growing up with 2 sisters both within a couple of years of me was so nice. Now we don't have to feel guilty with all the pink/purple stuff we have or are yet to buy! The only thing that would have been just fantastic to have a boy is that we had a name all picked out. Girls names are so much harder... now we will have to start thinking:)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

That's great! Congrats on another girl!!

Tina said...

Well, Lori, when we were getting into the car after my appt. I said to Brian "well Lori is right again!". When we were leaving your house a few weeks ago you said you think it is a girl! You are a good guess! What are your thoughts on Carrie?

We are pretty excited though. I can just see Payton trying to push her girlie toys on the baby:) So cute!

Counselor Chronicles said...

Congrats! Another little girl! Now you will just have to have another one to get your boy ;)

Tina said...

You probably could Lori! And this is most likely it for us. Two kids is just about perfect for us;)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Tina! You said two is "just about" perfect....does that mean you may try for a third? ! :-)We should visit soon!

Jeannine

Tina said...

ha ha Jeannine! We will have to get together soon... let us know your schedule!

Scott said...

congrats on girl #2 you two!

Ronni said...

Sisters are the best, Payton is in for a treat. Congratulations!