Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Payton's first swim...





Well, Payton started swimming lessons last Saturday. She did okay. Brian went into the pool with her, no maternity suits for me! She whined a little for about 10 minutes, but she eventually eased up her grip on Daddy. We go for a half hour every Saturday into December. So she has plenty of time to get used to it!

We got a call today that our new sofa is in! I am thrilled! We just have to call and set up delivery. Hopefully soon!

Well, as some of you know our neighborhood babysitter moved in August. She is the first actual teenage babysitter we ever used to Payton, so we were really sad to see her go. She was a great girl. We are going out to dinner with friends on Saturday and I thought I would try another gal, she is a college student, that our neighbor uses for her kids. Well, she moved about 30 minutes away to be closer to her school. My neighbor was sad about it too, she was the last one on her list too:( So we are stuck with no babysitters around here! I hate to use someone that I don't know anything about. I liked to know that my sitter has parents very close that are always home while they are sitting for us. Oh, well. There is a new teenage girl just down the street... I will have to get in with her parents I guess. And our little sweetie is coming out to dinner with us:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Tina, if I didn't have plans already I would babysit! :-) Payton looks like a good swimmer!

Tina said...

Oh you are sweet Jeannine! Actually I have a friend at work that has friends that just moved to Owatonna and they have a 13 year old that has done quite a bit of babysitting. I talked with Ashley and her mom last night and she is going to come over for a couple of hours tonight while we are out. It is the perfect time to try her because we are still going to be in town, only 10 minutes away, and her mom will be home as well. I am sure I will be calling her while we are gone though:)