Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Fun, fun, fun




Here are a couple of photos from Addison's baptism. My sister Val and her husband Nick are her godparents.

Over the weekend Payton had a playdate with her little friend Ava from daycare. The two of them were literally tearing through the house just screaming at the top of their lungs. They are so cute. It was such a classic little girl moment! Payton cried when they left. We are meeting again on Thursday for dinner then to a free concert in our "Central Park". Payton is going to be thrilled! Payton also went to the dentist for the first time a couple of weeks ago. She did so great! Our dentist was even impressed. She sat on my lap and watched "finding nemo" (the dentist as a screen you can pull down right in front of you and we could pick whatever for her to watch) and she had her teeth counted, and she even let the dentist polish them. I was so proud!!! We are still working on trying to get her to spit though!! She just doesn't get that yet!

Addison is doing great. She is smiling all the time, and she is such a great little sleeper. I think that the bottle feeding at daycare is getting her frustrated with me on my days off. But we are working through it! I am committed to lasting 6 months as least! She still prefers to be swaddled to sleep, but she breaks loose and wakes up with her blanket around her head. NOT a good thing. Sorry little girl, you are getting to big to swaddle!

I hit up our neighbor (who I happen to work with) to babysit for us next week. Today is actually our anniversary (8 years), but we will celebrate next week. I got going too late on that one! Better late than never right?!

5 comments:

Runner Chick Allison said...

Oh my goodness - has it been eight years since we all lived in Sunderland? Wow!! Time flies :) I thought about Amherst yesterday because there was a show on FoodTV about good mexican and I told Steven that Bueno e Sana had the best burittos anywhere! If we drive to NH that way this summer I'm making him stop.

Tina said...

We were actually just talking about Sunderland too. Isn't it crazy! That was a great year:) Steven will stop, you can't say no to a pregnant lady with a craving!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, so that means the dress I wore to a wedding last weekend was 8 years old!! (I bought it to wear to your wedding). I was trying to save some money and I hate dress shopping in the U.P.

Congratulations!!

Sonja said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow...8 years! It sounds like things are going well with you all. Nice picture too! :)