I am still obsessed with naming our baby girl. Brian is not as stressed over it as me, typical! I am usually the neurotic one! Anyway we have been researching a lot online and we have a long list to choose from. Here are some of our favorites... (in no particular order) Taylor, Morgan, Allison, Quinn, Caitlyn, Paige, Veronica, Meghan, Jordan, Riley, Brianna (my favorite, but Brian's veto), and Alexis. The list grows longer every day! That is due to me not Brian! I wish that I was the calm and cool one:) We would love your input!
8 comments:
Well, you know I like Paige (Jillian's middle name). ;-)
But seriously, those are all adorable names. Have fun choosing! :)
They are all very nice. We were going to use Jordan if we had a girl. And still will if we decide to have a second and it is a girl. Jordan is my grandmother's maiden name.
I agree, it is a hard decision to make. Good thing you still have time. =)
Finding a name is HARD!! We got lucky this time around!
From your list, I really like Allison (Linnea's middle name), Paige, Caitlyn (I was considering this name for our baby, but it doesn't go so well with our last name!) and Alexis. But they are all lovely.
Like everyone else said, good luck!
Obviously I lean towards Allison :) But I like Caitlyn a lot and Quinn is really nice - diffferent enough to stand out but still sounds traditional.
Well, Allison, we knew which would be your favorite:) That was actually one of Brian's choices. I think we may be narrowing in on a couple, but of course you will all have to wait and see. Once we choose the first name we will have to struggle over the middle name I guess!
We probably would have considered Addison a little more if it wasn't skyrocketing up the most popular name charts! One list I looked at had it up 57 spots from last year!
They all stink, you should pick Jeannine! ;-)
I still think Addison Nicole Steward sounds really nice. How about Katelyn? I like that too. How about Chloe, Laney, Estella, Sofia, Madelyn, Jada, Keanna, the list goes on and on.
Post a Comment