Well, I woke up yesterday and my face was killing me... I know what this meant... sinus infection. I had my appointment with my OB and after he pressed on my sinuses and I almost jumped off the chair he told me to start Augmentin for a week. I have a pretty bad sinus headache that hopefully will start to feel better in the next couple of days. I hate to take pills!
I had an ultrasound yesterday because my doctor wanted to check the size of the baby. I am still measuring a little early and because of my high glucose test we need to make sure she isn't getting too big. He asked me if I felt bigger this time around, he said that he really takes his moms seriously when they say that. But I actually don't feel too big. I lost 2 pounds in the last week. So I am up 3 1/2 pounds since pre-pregnancy compared to the 22 pounds I gained with Payton. If the baby looked like she was close to 9 pounds he said we would have to discuss planning a C-section. But the baby is measuring 7 pounds 4 ounces right now. The ultrasound error is usually give or take 1/2 pound. So that is just perfect. (Payton was 8 pounds 7 ounces, for those of you that don't remember that:)) That puts her about a week ahead, which is no big deal. My cervix has "opened more and is very thin and soft". My blood pressure is still going great at 110/76. So he wants to see me next Tuesday, unless I go into labor by then, and if all looks good we will schedule an induction for the 15th or 16th depending on the numbers at the hospital. So just a little more than a week until baby girl #2! My parents are planning on coming up the middle of the week unless something happens sooner. I am personally hoping that we will just have to be induced. I really want to get over this cold/sinus infection and be feeling good when it is time to labor... but I guess you can never plan things that well. Hopefully for us we can, Brian and I am both pretty big planners!
The Cave
9 years ago
4 comments:
Yay! It's getting close!
Any day now!! I hope you are feeling better soon!
Dani
Hi Tina,
Best of luck to you in the home stretch! Thinking of you and praying for clear sinuses. :)
Ronni
Sinuses cleared! Now pray for 3cm at least by Tuesday:)
Post a Comment